OWASP Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM) is an open framework to help organizations start and implement a secure software development lifecycle that is tailored to the specific risks facing the organization. During the AppSec USA conference, the SAMM project team organises this workshop for you to influence in which direction SAMM evolves. The workshop is also an excellent opportunity to exchange experiences with your peers.
We will cover the following agenda:
- Introduction / getting to know each other
- Project status and goals
- OpenSAMM inventory of tools and templates
- Case studies / sharing experiences
- What do we need (thinking about improvements, can be anything ranging from translations over tools to model improvements)
- What do we need next (prioritization)
- Call for involvement (responsibilities), identity teams for specific topics
- Rough planning for the future
- Extra topic: source/build control
managing partner application security, Toreon
Co-founder & managing partner application security at Toreon.com |
As application security specialist for more than 10 years, Sebastien has helped various companies improve their ICT-, Web- and Mobile Security, including BNP Paribas Fortis, Atos Worldline, KBC, NationaleNederlanden (ING), Isabel, Fluxys, OLAF, EU Council, TNT Post, Flemish Community, Agfa-Gevaert and ING Insurance International. |
Sebastien is the Belgian OWASP Chapter... Read More →
Attendance numbers do not account for private attendees. Get there early!