Project Summit: OWASP Projects Review Session
During the OWASP Projects Review working session, attendees will be able to participate in the review of the entire inventory of OWASP Projects using the new assessment criteria developed by our team of Technical Project Advisors. The aim of this session is to establish a more accurate representation of OWASP project health and product quality. The session outline is as follows:
- Overview of new assessment criteria to conduct reviews.
- Team in small groups(2 to 3 max) based on experience and background to asses a set of Projects (Code, Tool or Documentation)
- Fill in the Questionnaire (Google Forms) to complete assessment of Projects and provide the review with a final score and results (Project defined as Incubator, Lab or Flagship)
- Review results of questionnaire with your team.
- Present results and conclusions of assessment session.
Projects Manager, OWASP
Samantha Groves is the Project Manager at OWASP. Samantha has led many projects in her career, some of which include website development, brand development, sustainability and socio-behavioral research projects, competitor analysis, event organization and management, volunteer engagement projects, staff recruitment and training, and marketing department organization and strategy implementation projects for a variety of commercial and not-for-profit organizations. She now works to help our... Read More →
Software engineer/ Information Analyst, Banking Sector
Johanna is one of OWASPs Technical Project Advisors responsible for creating our new project assessment criteria and grading process. Johanna has mainly worked in the area of C# and ASP.NET development, Testing and Quality Control. She is an experienced developer and understands different types of programming languages such as Java and PHP and different types of scripting languages. Johanna has ample experience in Microsoft Technologies and Security Engineering.
Attendance numbers do not account for private attendees. Get there early!
Remove this from your schedule?
This session is full and you may not be able to get back in.